- Low Maintenance
Features & Benefits
Glass in Action
Stripes, dots, geometric, fades, and abstract patterned glass uses a ceramic frit process that permanently fuses the design to the surface of the glass. Let patterned glass be part of your next project.
Browse through our technical information. If you have any other questions or wish to receive additional documentation, we encourage you to contact us.
Clean Air GOLD certified
Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for the glass thickness and weight.
Standards and Specifications
Goldray’s Marker Boards comply with all major building codes and meets the following industry standards:
- ASTM C1036 - Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C1048 - Specification for Heat Strengthened and Fully Tempered Flat Glass
- ASTM C1172 - Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass
- ANSI 97.1 - Safety Glazing Materials Used in Buildings - Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test
- ASTM E-84 - Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building
- 16 CFR 1201: Pass
- CAN/CGSB 12.1-2017: Pass
Have a vision? — Not sure how to achieve it?
Let us help you bring that vision to life.