- Variety of Colors/Patterns/Graphics
- Easy to Clean
Goldray's Glass Marker Boards offer the ultimate, multi-purpose wall covering for classrooms, boardrooms, kitchens, restaurants, offices, and more.
Our marker boards utilize an opaque coating applied to the glass resulting in a magnetic, projectable, and writable surface. Traditionally marker boards are white, but we can produce them in a wide variety of colors from our Solid Color+ line and can include design elements like logos, quotes, and calendars.
Low maintenance, durable, sleek, and modern, Goldray Marker Boards inspire creativity, collaboration, and order.
Glass in Action
With every material comes a range of beautifully innovative applications. Discover how the Solid Color+ palette can transform your project to include a multipurpose glass magnetic Marker Board.
Browse through our technical information. If you have any other questions or wish to receive additional documentation, we encourage you to contact us.
Clean Air Gold Certified
Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for the glass thickness and weight for both magnetic and non-magnetic glass panes.
Standards and Specifications
Goldray’s Marker Boards comply with all major building codes and meets the following industry standards:
- ASTM C1036 - Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C1048 - Specification for Heat-Strengthened and Fully Tempered Flat Glass
- ASTM C1172 - Specification for Laminated & Architectural Flat Glass
- ANSI 97.1 - Safety Glazing Materials Used in Buildings - Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test
- ASTM E-84 - Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
- 16 CFR 1201: Pass
- CAN/CGSB 12.1-2017: Pass
- MOSAIC & NOVA Systems
- Traditional Glazing
More Brilliant Possibilities
Have a vision? — Not sure how to achieve it?
Let us help you bring that vision to life.